Welcome to the sixth and final scenario in the Villainous Return (Volume 1) custom campaign. See the campaign overview page for an overview of the campaign procedure and then jump back here to get set-up.
Scenario #6 Super Villain Team-Up
Villain Deck :
Ultron (I), Ultron (II)
Remove Ultron (I) and add Ultron (III) for expert or insane mode.
Main Scheme Deck: Teamwork Makes Dreamwork, Back to Basic Programming, The Final Confrontation
Encounter Deck: Ultron set, Standard set. more setup prescribed in Setup below.
Add the expert set for expert and insane mode.
Place Rhino’s Evil Team-Up*, Klaw’s Evil Team-Up*, and Ultron’s Evil Team-Up* modular sets aside out of play. Put Place each of the 1A environment cards into play on the 1A side and resolve the “Setup” ability on each environment.
Place the campaign set-up card “Cosmic Cube“ into play controlled by the first player. Place 1 activation counter on “Cosmic Cube”. Place 1 additional activation counter on “Cosmic Cube” for each loss in your campaign log.
Check your campaign log – if the recorded number of losses is:
- 0-1 – Shuffle Doomsday Chair and Advanced Doomsday Chair* into the encounter deck. (Can be found in scenario 4)
- 2-3 – Shuffle Masters of Evil and Advanced Masters of Evil* into the encounter deck. (Can be found in scenario 3)
- 4-5 – Shuffle Bomb Scare and Advanced Bomb Scare* into the encounter deck. (Can be found in scenario 1)
- Standard: No special rules.
- Expert: Place 1 acceleration token on the main scheme.
- Insane: Place 1 acceleration token on the main scheme. Resolve the “When Revealed” effects on Teamwork Makes Dreamwork an additional time.
Required Custom Set Print Files
- Use the cosmic cube to your advantage in the main scheme stage 2B. Stunning an elite minion can be more effective than defeating them!
If the players win:
- Congratulations – you and your teammate have successfully completed the Villainous Returns campaign.
- Be sure to save a copy of the campaign log as it complete of Volume 1 offers a slight bonus in the continuation campaign – Bad Business!
If the players lose:
- Congratulations – you and your teammate have completed the Villainous Returns campaign.
- Despite a lose in the finale – be sure to save a copy of the campaign log as it complete of Volume 1 offers a slight bonus in the continuation campaign – Bad Business!